Last year I worked as a freelance writer for Wolters Kluwer, a global information services and publishing company based in the Netherlands. I helped produce their 2011 Annual Report. Wolters Kluwer enable legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient by providing information, software, and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools, and the guidance of subject-matter experts.
I’m proud that the Wolters Kluwer 2011 Annual Report has been recognized by four organizations for quality of communications, including the written content which I helped edit:
- A series of awards from the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP):
- Two Gold awards for best Annual Report narrative within its class. I was especially proud to see that LACP gave the Report a score oof 10 out of 10 in terms of narrative, information accessibility, message clarity, and creativity.
- Among the Top 10 Annual reports (out of 800 companies).
- Ranked #5 in top Annual Reports for the EMEA region.
- Platinum award for best overall Annual Report within its class.
I look forward to seeing the 2012 Report that we are currently editing gather awards once it is published in March.